No yeast pizza dough. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. The ingredients for this no yeast pizza dough are things you most likely have in your pantry. This recipe is a sanity saver!
This is the yeast free pizza dough that made those Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizzas crazy-delicious! No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe with step by step photos. This is easy as well as fail proof recipe to prepare vegan pizza dough without yeast. You can cook No yeast pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No yeast pizza dough
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It's 2 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff, add more water. The dough will be soft, not sticky. No Yeast Pizza Dough to make instant pizza whenever the cravings for pizza emerge (and that's all the time in my case!) I created this pizza crust without yeast because I'm a huge thin crust pizza fan.
No yeast pizza dough instructions
- Mix dry ingredients. add water and oil. Stir until it forms a ball. If dough is stiff. add more water..
- The dough will be soft, nit sticky. knead on flour board for 3- 4 minutes.
- roll out to suit ur thickness .Place your choice of topping the bake for 15 for thin base or 25 minutes if thick..
I make pizza from scratch at least once a week by using my Italian homemade pizza dough. Want a pizza in a real hurry? Or just not in the mood to battle with yeast? Try this quick pizza without yeast! #StayHome Lock-down No Yeast Pizza Dough!