Pizza dough with beer. Place a pizza stone or an upside-down baking sheet on it. Sprinkle a little cornmeal on the hot pizza stone and We used Tricerahops beer and kept the dough in the fridge overnight. Then, we cooked it in our bbq pizza oven insert.
The secrets of freezing pizza dough from The Kitchn. How essential it is to own and operate a pizza stone and a pizza peel (completely worth the money). Tiss the dough around to coat it with flour and prevent it from sticking. You can have Pizza dough with beer using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough with beer
- Prepare 6 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of yeast.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of your favorite beer.
As promised a great pizza dough made with beer. This is an easy pizza dough recipe that you can make with no extra equipment or pans needed. Beer is made with yeast, I reasoned, and the amount of water I use in my regular dough recipe is about the same volume as a bottle of beer, so why not sub it in and see what. You have to try this Homemade Pizza Dough with Beer!
Pizza dough with beer step by step
- Warm beer to lukewarm.
- Add sugar and yeast to be and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl mix 2 cups flour, salt, oil.
- Add beer mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add additional flour 1 cup at a time until dough is soft and leaves the sides of the bowl.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 5-6 minutes.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Ball dough into desired sizes and roll..
- Sprinkle pizza pan with cornmeal and place dough on top.
- Top pizza with your favorite toppings.
- (Optional) if you like a crisper crust you can bake the dough 10 minutes before topping. I like to do this but just remember as you are topping that it is hot... Gets me every time..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. If you like a lot of toppings it will take longer..
It's so easy, and makes the best pizza. You knew it was only a matter of time before I posted I've made the dough with all white flour and with a combination of white and whole wheat. The all-white version is easier to work with, but I love the taste. I have had requests for the recipe, so, here it is! I like it with my White Pizza recipe, here: The BurgerDude's White Pizza.