Pizza dough (with yeast). Yeast-Free Pizza Dough - Fast and simple recipe for Pizza Dough made without yeast that is delicious and SO easy to make! Surprisingly, he found nothing wrong with this yeast free pizza dough. The guy just ate his pizza, commented that the dough was awesome, and there were zero.
Top the pizza with your favourite toppings. No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe with step by step photos. This is easy as well as fail proof recipe to prepare vegan pizza dough without yeast. You can cook Pizza dough (with yeast) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough (with yeast)
- It's 550 ml of cold water.
- You need 5 grams of yeast (not dry).
- You need 20 grams of salt.
- You need 20 grams of granulated sugar.
- It's 100 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 kg of flour (tipo 00).
However, if you want to make pizza dough with whole wheat flour and yeast then you can check this Whole wheat pizza dough. I am a huge pizza fanatic. I make homemade pizza dough atleast once a week along with my homemade recipe of sauce. All of my dough needs to rise.
Pizza dough (with yeast) instructions
- Dissolve the yeast in the cold water.
- Mix salt, sugar and olive oil with the yeasty water.
- Pour in the flour and mix (with a machine) until it forms a dough .. Takes appx. 5 minutes for me.
- Divide the dough into 6 lumps for normal size pizzas, or 4 for large size pizzas. Wrap each dough individually in cellophane leaving a little room for the dough to rise..
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before use, after this the dough is perfect for freezing - just defrost in refrigerator for 24 hours before use.
This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. I used my KitchenAid Mixer with the dough hook. You don't mind having it day-in and day-out. You probably want to cuddle with it to sleep and wake up to it. What will you do if you get an uncontrollable craving at midnight and you're not having luck with any pizza place?