You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It's 3 1/2 cups of bread flour.
- You need 2 tsp of active yeast.
- It's 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 150 ml of lukewarm water.
Pizza Dough instructions
- In a large bowl sift the flour and add the olive oil..
- Add the yeast in the lukewarm water, add the sugar and salt and let it rise for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon. Once well combined mix using your hand until you get a smooth dough. Let it rise for 30 minutes or until it doubles in size..
- You can now portion as desired size. You may roll using a rolling pin or store in fridge for 3 days or freeze for 1 week..