Beer pizza dough. As promised a great pizza dough made with beer. This is an easy pizza dough recipe that you can make with no extra equipment or pans needed. Before we continue with my Beer Pizza Dough post, you have to forgive me for the overly moody dough photos.
It's amazing and adding the beer to the dough turns out a delicious thin crispy pizza crust every single time. Pour in the beer and mix well. Spread a handful of flour on your work surface and dump the dough onto it. You can cook Beer pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer pizza dough
- You need of dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of warmed water to about 100 degrees.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 3 1/2 of - 4 cups flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 5 oz of room temperature beer.
Make this easy beer pizza dough in the bread machine on the dough setting. Also included below the recipe are some instructions making it with a stand mixer. Top the pizza with your favorite. In a stand mixer or food processor, it is important to work with the plastic blade or the dough hook, combine the flour and salt.
Beer pizza dough step by step
- Mix yeast, honey and water in small bowl. Set aside to become frothy or foamy, about 5 minutes..
- In large mixing bowl, mix 3 cups of flour with salt. Then add in yeast mixture , olive oil and beer..
- Mix with dough hook. You will add 1/2 cup extra flour as needed until dough no longer is sticky..
- Once dough is a smooth texture knead in bowl with hooks or by hand for 4-5 minutes..
- Place dough in a oiled bowl, cover and keep in warm place to proof for 60 minutes..
- Roll proofed dough out to size you desire and top with your favorite toppings..
- Most pizzas cook at 425°F for 20 - 25 minutes..
- I use this dough for my deep dish taco pizza, recipe in profile..
- Recipe by taylor68 too..
You have to try this Homemade Pizza Dough with Beer! It's so easy, and makes the best pizza. You knew it was only a matter of time before I posted a pizza dough recipe, right? An easy pizza dough, for crisp or chewy crust. To freeze partially baked pizza crust: Bake the crust on the lower oven rack until it looks and feels set and is just beginning to brown around the edge of.